Welcome to the EFT Certification Exam Page!
Certified EFT Practitioner Exam*! Please read all exam information below before purchasing this exam!*
Do not attempt to take this test until you have completed the following 3 steps:
1. Enrolled in and completed the EFT Professional Workshop
2. Filled out the EFT Practitioner Certification Application and submitted it to EFT Universe
3. Paid the EFT Practitioner Application fee
Thanks for taking this important step toward becoming a Certified EFT practitioner! A great deal of work and consideration has gone into the creation of the EFT certification exams.
They're designed to make sure you have a thorough understanding of the material in the workshops and required readings, and to prepare you for being an excellent certified Clinical EFT™ practitioner.
We suggest you have your workshop materials handy when you take the exam, as well as copies of the required reading materials. While we're testing your knowledge of EFT, the questions are also designed to remind you of what you learned in the workshops and readings; they're not designed to confuse or discourage you!
We're here for you, and we want to support your journey toward becoming a Certified EFT Practitioner. If you're nervous, start tapping.
Don't rush; you have 90 minutes to complete the exam, and experience shows that students who are well prepared require much less time than that.
If you don't pass the exam on the first attempt, you get two more attempts within a six-month window, but we recommend that you take the exam for the first time as soon as you order it.
The questions you will receive on your individual exam are drawn from a large bank of questions. These rotate randomly each time they're used, so if you retest, make sure you know the material thoroughly since you're unlikely to draw many of the exact same questions.
EXAM INFORMATION: Please review these these practitioner exam FAQs before taking this exam.
• Total: 70 questions (this number can vary as exams are rotated, but there will not be more than 70 questions)
• Time provided: 90 minutes.
• Score required to pass: 75% or higher.
• Please have the names of your workshop trainers handy.
• This is an online exam - you will need to have computer and a solid Internet access for the duration of the exam.
• You need an EFTUniverse.com username and password. If you've already created an EFTUniverse.com login in the past, use it; if you haven't, you will be guided to create one. Usernames and passwords are case sensitive. You must be logged in to take the exam. NEVER CREATE A 2ND EFTUniverse.com LOGIN.
• You must complete each question before moving on to the next, but you CAN go back and edit your answers.*
• *Note: You can change your exam answers before answering the last question on the exam, but not after.
• Upon purchase, you will receive TWO (2) emails. The first is a payment receipt. You'll get the second a short time later, with instructions and a link to the exam. If you have not created a login to EFT Universe, you will be prompted to do so before taking the exam. Please create a professional login name as this will be your permanent login with EFT Universe; we encourage the standard FIRSTINITIAL/LASTNAME for logins. Depending on your email system, the login email confirmations may delay your ability to start the exam immediately. We do recommend that you take the exam as soon as possible. If you do not see the emails from us, be sure to check your email spam folders.
• Once you start the exam, the clock is ticking - make sure you set aside a full 90 minutes to take the exam!
ALL EXAM PURCHASES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS.
Please Note: Make sure that your web browser allows pop-ups. We recommend that you take the exam on a desktop or a laptop computer and stay away from taking the exam on a tablet device. Make sure you have a secure Internet connection.
Tech support for the exam is available M-TH 9:00 am - 5:00 pm PST - except U.S. national holidays. Even though we allow for 24-48 hours' response time, we try to answer exam questions within the 24-hour mark, depending on time differences and when the support ticket is opened. If you feel you'd like tech support outside these time frames, please email Support at support(at)eftuniverse.com to make other arrangements on a case-by-case basis.
TEST YOUR LOGIN TO EFT UNIVERSE AHEAD OF TAKING THE EXAM ON THE DEVICE YOU PLAN TO USE TO TAKE THE EXAM.
The confirmation emails with the exam link can take a while to arrive in your email inbox depending on your email provider. Emails have to go through several mail servers to get to you. Even though it often seems like email is instant, it actually depends on many factors to get to you.
The causes of email delays can be many:
• Email servers along the way can be overloaded (usually with spam).
• Email servers along the way can be down completely.
• Various networking issues can cause an email server to appear down, with the same result.
• Certain spam-fighting techniques can intentionally introduce delays (that cause many spam bots to fail).
• Emails have gone into your spam folder and you fail to see them there.
All of these are outside the control of EFT Universe. As email travels from one server to the next, if "the next" is unable to receive, the sending server will keep trying periodically - for several days if necessary.